- Incorporation: April 1999
- Why: In response to a call from the architectural, design and contracting communities for a company who understands the needs of these professions.
- 2000: Within a year growth from two employees to five.
- 2001: Added a second machine, and were honored to be part of the Dallas Police Memorial and the American Airlines Center.
- 2001: 1st major art museum installation at the Smithsonian’s Hirshhorn Museum of Contemporary Art and Sculpture Garden.
- 2002: Completed over 400 Albertson’s Grocery Stores and our second art installation at The Art Institute of Chicago.
- 2003: Doubled the size of our production facility.
- 2003: Completed our first major hospital, Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital .
- 2004: Art installations at the Houston Contemporary Art Museum, The Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art.
- 2005: Our work at the DFW Airport was a wonderful collaboration of artists, and fabricator.
- 2005: 15 employees and shipping several stores per week to Babies R Us .
- 2006: 20 employees and 20 major hospital projects to our credit.
- 2007: Completed over 350 Babies R Us stores across the USA
- 2008: Shipped over 600 school logos in 8 years across the USA.
- 2009: Focused on continued development of our fabrication department. The exterior stone signage was installed at the FBI Building in Houston, Texas.
- 2009: The Hunt Oil Building was opened to rave reviews
- 2010: Two cutting edge schools were opened in Bulloch County, Georgia.
- 2010: Public art for fire stations and the Dallas Area Rapid Transit System (DART) continues to be part of Waterjet Works.
Our machines are at the center of our business, but our relationship with our customers is the foundation to our successful business.