In 2001 floor designs were just catching on in materials other than VCT. Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital pushed the envelope on what was possible.
- 100′s of floor designs
- Seven floors,each with it’s own unique design
- 11 different flooring manufacturers
- 75 different SKU’s
The question was… is the primary focus…
- a company that has waterjet cutting capabilities or
- a company that understand flooring and logisitics?
Waterjet Works provided both…and then some.
- detailed approval drawings
- material requirements per manufacturer, per item and per floor
- installation maps
- site visits
- a facility that had the floor space and storage space to handle the task.
- knowledgeable people to coordinate with the installation team
Having a machine is probably 25% of what was needed to be successful on this job.
We had a 100% satisfied customer… and they are back for more in 2010!The NextGEN gallery with ID/slug: 21 does not exist or is empty.