The waterjet process “can” be the most economical and accurate process.
The large variety of materials that can be cut—virtually anything
No heat affected zones
No stress’s placed on parts due to fixturing
Quality of edge finish is excellent—no burrs or edges to grind
No special tooling or fixtures required—which saves time & money
CAD/CAM/CNC controller are the latest up to date technology
Machine set up is quick
Virtually no waste—parts can be nested together or use common line edge cuts.
Precision of cut and repeatability are excellent – Tolerances of ± .003″ to .005″ can be held
Environmentally friendly, no smoke, dust or hazardous materials
Saws can be used for conventional cutting …
- as long as the cuts are straight
- if the amount of material being removed by the saw blade is not a concern.
- if the additional material used due to the inability to nest is not a concern.
- if the additional time taken on a jobsite to use conventional saws—whether it be for wood, ceramic, resilient, or stone—is not a concern.
- then, a saw blade may be the answer,
BUT if you are looking for consistent cuts that are exact and the cutting has been performed in a controlled factory setting, then Waterjet Works will provide that level of accuracy at a set price!