Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital
In 2001 floor designs were just catching on in materials other than VCT. Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital pushed the envelope on what was possible.
- 100′s of floor designs
- Seven floors,each with it’s own unique design
- 11 different flooring manufacturers
- 75 different SKU’s
The question was… is the primary focus…
- a company that has waterjet cutting capabilities or
- a company that understand flooring and logisitics?
Waterjet Works provided both…and then some.
- detailed approval drawings
- material requirements per manufacturer, per item and per floor
- installation maps
- site visits
- a facility that had the floor space and storage space to handle the task.
- knowledgeable people to coordinate with the installation team
Having a machine is probably 25% of what was needed to be successful on this job.
We had a 100% satisfied customer… and they are back for more in 2010!
BECA Flooring Made The Difference
Earl Swensen Associates Understands
Sometimes when you ask for information, you don’t get the full story.
Waterjet cutting is “perceived” to be more expensive then hand cutting (forget about the quality).
What they don’t tell you is the amount of time that is saved in installation costs at the job site.
What is that worth? Read about it directly from the GC.
Brice: Children’s Hospital of New Orleans
Sometimes it just takes patience. I appreciate a customer who is honest and forthright and will tell it like it is. Waterjet Works does it’s best to create friends as customers. A friend will tell you when you have screwed up…and when you did a good job. If they are are “only” a customer, you may never know whether you have a done a good job or a bad job. Bobby’s story is one for the books.
Only in Texas
St. Michael’s All Saints Chapel
Mendy Place…”no ordinary hospital facility”